A very prestigious and luxurious interior furnishings company are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work alongside the after-sales team and the order processing team to support the business in achieving their continued impressive levels. This company boasts an absolutely fantastic reputation as a British brand based in Chelsea, London and distributing nationally and internationally.
- Answering customer queries regarding orders and delivery in a timely manner
- Supporting pre-sale customer queries via calls and emails and webchat
- Being inventive and using initiative to create new processes and systems to increase efficiency and to be used by the team
- Contact customers if there are any changes to their order.
- Forge strong relationships with internal logistics team and external logistics and warehouse providers
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Taking ownership of portfolio management for your specific region
- Building close partnerships with benefitting partners
- Working within a budget
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Highly customer service orientated
- The ability to identify and drive continuous improvement
- Ambitious and proactive with a positive attitude
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- 3-4 + years working in a customer service environment role
- High computer literacy is essential
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who would like to be an integral part of the team, joining a company with an illustrious reputation with high-end products.
- This is a permanent role with a salary of £19,760 per annum.
- Based in Chelsea
- Retail experience an advantage
Please do also visit our website to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.