Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a luxury fashion brand specialising in high-end footwear. We are seeking an experienced Customer Support Manager to join and lead the current, small and friendly team. You will be responsible for implementing a structured customer engagement process and having daily use of an online ticketing platform.
- Lead and develop a team of agents adhering to company brand and ethics
- Implement, train and lead by example an in-house company ticketing platform
- Take escalated complaints and queries and show a calm, mature approach to solutions
- Work with web chat / live chat
- Set clear targets and KPIs to the team and monitor accordingly
- Conduct one-to-ones, appraisals and disciplinaries
- Be flexible to cover traditional contact centre working hours
- Be motivated by progression and advancement
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous E-commerce or online retail experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of Zendesk is required in order to be considered for this position.
Based in Zone 1, Central London, the annual salary for this permanent position is £35k - £40k depending on previous skills and experience. The working hours will be on a rota Monday to Sunday; flexibility will be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.