Our client is an award-winning, international development company that specialises in urban regeneration and property development with an emphasis on creativity and collaboration. The team are behind the exciting project that has helped rejuvenate the East London area. Based half the time in Central London and half the time remotely from home, we are seeking a customer support assistant to respond to customer enquiries from residents or staff members over email or phone.
- Pro-actively communicate and co-ordinate with colleagues where necessary to ensure effective resolution.
- Troubleshoot issues over the phone or email
- Show a good understanding of the product and its functions.
- Managing the workflow of calls / emails logged and responded to.
- Optimising the customer support process.
- Work with other areas of the business to implement effective change where necessary.
- Help facilitate training of the platform throughout the business.
This is a new project being readied for roll-out. This is a temporary position for a minimum of 3 months and once successfully rolled out, this will become permanent. Hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break. The hourly pay rate is £11.50 plus holiday pay.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.