Our client featured in the top 100 Start Up companies. They are an innovative tech organisation looking to add a global customer service team.
If you are talented, innovative and ambitious you will play a key role in a successful and rapidly expanding set up. As a Customer Service Agent you would provide daily support to all clients and customers via telephone, email and live chat.
- Providing excellent customer service by telephone, email and live chat.
- Ensuring that all customer communication is responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Responding to customer service queries on social media.
- Assisting customers with all queries including troubleshooting and product information.
- Online order management.
- Dealing with customer returns and exchanges
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Reporting to Management.
- Always going the extra mile for customers ensuring the customer is left with a positive impression of the company following any and all
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in providing troubleshooting by telephone, email and live chat.
- Exceptional verbal and written English.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Highly proactive and uses initiative.
- Creative with passion and plenty of energy.
- Enjoys a challenging and fastpaced environment.
- A passion or interest for new technology.
- Ability to multi task with good time management skills.
- Previous use with Zendesk is advantageous
The client is looking to offer up to £23,000 plus additional bonus and salary package.
This is a full time and part time position, working hours are 9am - 5:30pm or
12.30pm 9pm, Monday - Friday, with some weekend shifts. Flexibility is required
due to business changes
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.