Our client, one of the world's leading software platforms for digital assets, is recruiting exceptional candidates to work as part of the Customer Success Department. This is a fabulous opportunity for candidates who are a native or fluent Russian speaker with experience in a recognised Fintech or Financial Services company and knowledge of cyrptocurrencies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a bridge between customer success, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution
- Provide the highest level of customer service to the millions of customers using our client's products
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure product issues are reported quickly and efficiently
- Communicate in English on multiple channels, including tickets, emails and live-chat.
- Experience of serving customers on live-chat, email or tickets at high volumes.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be a native or fluent Russian speaker and writer
- The foremost quality for this position is integrity
- Passion for creating a positive user experience knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
- Experience serving customers on live-chat, email or tickets at high volumes.
- Resilience, you will be part of a high performing team that serves millions of customers
- Competitive full-time salary £27,500 - £31,000
- Great office locations in London, Europe and USA. This position will be remote working
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company
- Unique & extremely generous holiday policy.
- Bonus scheme
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.