Our client one of the world's leading software platforms for digital assets is recruiting exceptional candidates to work as part of the Customer Success Department. This is a fabulous opportunity for candidates with experience in a recognised Fintech or Financial Services company. Some understanding of Crypto is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a bridge between customer success, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure product issues are reported quickly and efficiently
- Communicate in English on multiple channels, including tickets, emails and live-chat.
- Help answer customer queries regarding our Wallet , Brokerage , Exchange and other product lines
- Learn constantly, adapt to the needs of the teams and build knowledge
Skills & Experience:
- The foremost quality for this position is integrity
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organised.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
- Experience serving customers on live-chat, email or tickets at high volumes.
- Resilience, you will be part of a high performing team that serves millions of customers
- Competitive full-time salary £27,500 - £30,000
- Great office locations in London, Europe and USA. Position will be remote working
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company
- Unique & extremely generous holiday policy.
- Bonus scheme
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.