Our client, one of the world's leading software platforms for digital assets, is recruiting exceptional candidates to work as part of the Customer Success Department.
You will ensure that customers using their trading platform receive the highest level of support. You will handle complex margin trading related questions and own these cases until completion. This is a fabulous opportunity for candidates with previous team leading experience in a recognised Fintech or Financial Services company and knowledge of cyrptocurrencies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help to build, train and coach a team of experienced trading support professionals.
- Act as a bridge between customer success, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution.
- Ensure that our leverage trading customers are receiving industry leading support on tickets, livechat and email.
- Report regularly on contact volumes, trends and offer improvement ideas to product managers.
- Communicate in English on multiple channels, including tickets, emails and live-chat.
- Craft, implement and improve the teams performance to ensure KPI and SLA goals are met.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in managing a substantial customer or technical support team (10+).
- The foremost quality for this position is integrity
- A deep understanding of trading platforms, and specifically how leverage systems work.
- Experience leading a team of associates or trading specialists
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
- Resilience, you will be part of a high performing team that serves millions of customers
- Competitive full-time salary £34,000 to £42,000
- Great office locations in London, Europe and USA. This position will be remote working
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company
- Unique & extremely generous holiday policy.
- Bonus scheme
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.