Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a leading local manufacturer to recruit a Customer Services Supervisor.
We are seeking someone with a strong customer services background and ideally with previous experience in managing the ordering process to delivery and then moved into managing a customer service team at a team leader or supervisory level.
However, we would also consider candidates who have worked in customer services for a number of years and now want to take that first step into becoming a Manager in the future.
- Drive new methods or processes forward and reflect the Company’s desire to offer an excellent customer experience
- Support the Customer Services Manager in managing change within the business
- In the absence of the Customer Services Manager take on full responsibility for the team and the daily tasks supporting the team in managing issues
- Work with the Manager to keep the team motivated and when required be the interface between team members and the Manager
- Maintain good communication with other departments and sites
- Handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way
- Achieving sales targets
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Hands on
- Think outside the box
- Supportive of both Management and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- The ability to coach, train, motivate and encourage the team to raise standards
- Good 'peopleskills' and a genuine interest in working with a range of colleagues and customers
- Proven track record of overseeing and managing the day to day sales activities and processes of a team
- Background in customer service, telephone sales, call centres, or mail order
This is a really exciting to join this business, as they are growing rapidly!
This position is offering a basic salary of £20,000 to £22,000 plus a discretionary £3,000 bonus per annum which is dependent on the company's objectives. Working hours are 8.30am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch break Monday to Thursday and 8.30am - 4.30pm with 30 minutes lunch break on Friday.
*Due to the client’s rural location, your own transport will be essential.*
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.