Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a high end business based in The Cotswolds. Our client’s business has grown steadily and developed an impeccable reputation within their niche sector and they are looking to expand their commercial team and seeking a professional and career minded Customer Services/Operations Executive to join their small and friendly business (and 3 dogs!) based in The Cotswolds.
- Liaising with a wide range of customers and delivering outstanding levels of customer service
- Confirming details of different mapping routes across the county so good geographical awareness of the county and other areas of the UK is important
- Calculating measurements and putting together of bespoke customer proposals, therefore excellent numerical and written communication skills essential
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 1 year previous office administration and customer services experience.
- Self motivated with a willingness to learn new skills and the ability to pick things up quickly
- Good attention to detail
- Competent Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge
The successful candidate will be hardworking, intellectually inquisitive and ultimately should be looking to develop their career and wanting to join a company who will invest in their long term development and career progression.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with future progression available within the business.
Based in a rural location in The Cotswolds, it is essential that the successful applicant drives and has their own transport.
The salary being offered is competitive and the working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm with some flexibility required due to the nature of their business.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.