Our client are looking for a driven, detail-orientated Customer Services Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Operations, this is a pivotal role within the company, supporting both their customers and the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and grow the Customer Services function as the company expands, with ample development opportunity for the right candidate.
- Managing a small team of remote Customer Service agents, who deal directly with the consumers through email and are the written ‘face’ of our company
- Responsible for creating and implementing efficient and auditable procedures to enable your team to meet resolution targets. You will be responsible for motivating and monitoring your team’s performance and addressing any issues within the team
- Monitoring and analysing ticket trends to identify both operational issues and improvements to the customer journey will be key and you will be the primary point of contact with the fulfilment partners
This position is 100% remote working
- Proven customer support experience within e-commerce
- 2+ years of managing and motivating a Customer Services team
- Experience with online ticketing systems and e-commerce platforms
- Be comfortable working remotely
- A knowledge of vaping products a significant bonus, but not essential
- Have reliable high-speed broadband and your own computer (Windows or Mac)
. This is a permanent, full time opportunity offering a salary of £40,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.