A well known brand requires a Customer Service Training & Quality Manager. The main purpose of the role will be to ensure that Customer Service training and quality activities are embedded within the companies customer service in house and outsourced contact centre teams.
- Monitor, review and enhance existing programmes
- Ensure the T & Q team comprising of 3 coaches is proactive
- Project manage the creation of training resources & materials
- Evaluate and analyse post training feedback
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports
- Ensure training solutions are designed and delivered to a high quality
- Create/design new training material
- Amend T & Q projects as necessary
- Manage the on boarding process for new starters across CS at all levels
- Regularly assess and develop the existing coaching model
- Experience of a fast moving multi-channel Contact Centre
- People Management experience
- Degree qualified
- Experience of presenting, coaching and training facilitation
- Successful record of project management or planning and managing complex activities
- Proven experience of reviewing, improving and devising training and quality processes
Based in West London the company offers a variety of benefits including free parking, cycle to work scheme, private heath care, pension, life assurance, eye care vouchers and generous staff discounts on the companies products and services.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.