We are looking for a passionate and experienced Customer Service Team Manager to take that next step in their career. Our client a global brand operating across Europe, America and Africa is a vibrant business, full of creative and passionate people committed to the common goal of delivering a market-leading service.
You will be responsible for running the CS operations of our English speaking markets. You will need to lead by example, support your team members in their development and be creative in finding ways to deliver an outstanding service to our customers.
What you’ll do
- Lead, develop and support a team to deliver a best-in-class service, through a forward-thinking approach and clear targets/measures of success
- Manage the customer service team
- Supporting the outsource team will require you to mentor, develop and encourage them to deliver our high level of service.
- Build collaborative relationships with the wider teams to gain a great understanding of the various challenges, objectives and opportunities.
- Share insight and reporting results with the rest of the business.
Key skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, ideally in a digital business
- Native level English speaker
- Excellent standard of literacy and effective written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management
- Excellent numeracy and Microsoft excel skills.
- Past experience working in a web based environment
- Skilled in developing and encouraging team members to fulfil their potential
Offering a basic salary of £28,000 + benefits and great career progression.