Our client a Retailer in the Art industry is seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to assist the Customer Service Manager with the day-today operations of the customers services team, with the aim of ensuring the team delivers outstanding customer services to our customers and members.
The role is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, with a half hour paid lunch break and offers a salary of £22,000 per annum. There is also the requirement to work a Saturday morning once a month, with additional pay to reflect these additional hours.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Leads the customer services team to respond to members and customers’ requests and issues quickly, calmly and confidently
- Ensure the Customer Service Team understand the importance of good customer service and ensure this is carried out by everyone to the high standards
- Monitor teams’ performance on a monthly basis to ensure the quality of the service and report back to Customer Service Manager
- Ensure that all customer enquiries via all channels are responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor, review and maintain training records for all Customer Service Staff
- Assist the team with issues and support the team when handling difficult situations
Desired Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working as a Supervisor essential
- Intermediate Knowledge of Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook
- 28 days holiday (including Bank holidays) plus additional holidays earned for continued service & an extra day off for your birthday
- Enrolment to a contributory pension scheme (starts after 3 months)
- Discounts on art products
- Free company car park
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.