We are looking for a Customer Service Sales Advisor for a vibrant and fast growing business in the Storage sector. Self storage is a new market in the UK and you will be gaining skills in a unique industry.
We are looking for a smart, hard-working, self-starting, motivated and gregarious individual who desires to be part of a fast growing, professional, award-winning team. Experience in the Storage sector
You will have a key role in meeting client needs, delivering a high level of service, and responding to new enquiries in order to drive sales and overall store performance. In due course you would be expected to step up to a more senior role as the business continues to expand.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Service: Meet and greet both existing and new clients (in person and over the phone). Establish a good working relationship with them and address their requirements.
- Sales: Assist in maximising occupancy and economic efficiency of the store. You will have ownership of your own clients, and will serve clients from initial contact/enquiry right through to move in.
- Store Maintenance: conducting shared daily routines and checks to ensure the store is secure with all facilities fully operational.
- General Administration: general administrative duties including emailing, client correspondence, office administration,filing client records.
Skills and Abilities:
We are hiring for attitude first and foremost. Your core skill set should include the following:
- Optimistic, positive, gregarious and out going personality; polite, well spoken, well presented and courteous
- Friendly, helpful and understanding
- A desire to assist others and find out the ways in which we can help address their needs
- Competent in MS Office
- Previous experience in consultative sales and /or customer service is essential
Generous Benefits include:
- Annual bonus
- Monthly store performance bonus
- 28 days holiday initially, rising to 38 days
- Additional day’s holiday for your birthday (at Store Manager's discretion)
- Red letter days
- Team nights out
- 25% discount
Stores are staffed 7 days a week, including Saturdays (0930–1830) and Sundays (1000 –1600) and you will need to be willing to work week-ends, possibly on a shift pattern, within your team.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.