Our client is a world leading interior design company in West London. They are looking to recruit 6 French speaking Customer Service Advisers to join a great international team as soon as possible! This is a temporary ongoing position paying £11.50ph.
This exciting and varied role as a French speaking Customer Service Advisor will be to ensure that all French speaking customer's expectations are always met, providing support and satisfaction to them and going above and beyond what is expected. This includes actions taken before, during, and after the actual transaction or delivery of service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring French speaking customer orders are processed accurately within agreed service levels
- Offering full support customer service support (email and social media) to French speaking clients
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries (e.g. stock availability, prices, delivery etc.)
- Providing support to the French speaking Sales Teams
- After sales service (quality, deliver etc).
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or an administration role is essential
- Passion for creating a great customer experience
- An interest in interior design is an advantage
- Friendly, professional and excellent customer service
- Flexible with working hours
If you are interested in the above role apply on-line.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.