Our client a fast growing Online Retailer is seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager with a background in Online or Digital Customer Service. You will be the first point of contact for all customers, representing the multiple brands in each of the unique companies, across every channel.
- Provide first-class service to our customers across the appropriate channel to the customers’ needs. These can include Voice, Email Tickets, Chat, and Messaging Channels such as WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat and Facebook Messenger.
- Ensure all engagements are handled within our business service level agreements (and where possible, exceed customer expectations!). Maintain contact until an issue is resolved to make sure the customer is kept informed at all times.
- Coordinate with the Ops Teams both internally and externally with our delivery partners.
- Be the first point of call for customer complaints. De-escalate and resolve as appropriate ensuring where possible that we hit the mark first time.
- Cross-sell and up-sell opportunities across all products lines.
- Full responsibility for the Customer Experience department and associated people and business metrics such as response and handling times, NPS/VOC quality assurance and sales across all customer touchpoints
- Undertake a programme to build a first-hand understanding of the current customer experience as seen through shoppers' eyes across all touchpoints.
- Play an ambassadorial role in developing a stronger "customer experience" mindset & culture within the business.
- Lead, manage, coach, develop and inspire the Team Leaders and wider Customer Experience Team to ensure those teams deliver to SLAs and exceed customer expectations.
- Present progress and measurable objectives & achievements on a timely basis to Board & Exec members and other key stakeholders
- Build and grow international support teams.
- Lead the sourcing and implementation of world-class online systems to support the delivery of the customer journey
- Manage all external 3rd party service providers across budgets, performance and use of value-added services
- The ideal candidate is likely to be working in a senior role with responsibility for the delivery of an integrated, multichannel customer experience
- Extensive knowledge of Zendesk
- Proven experience of growing and developing customer service/ experience in other digital businesses
- Strategic planning and delivery leadership
- Project leadership on a multi-stakeholder level
- Financial and budget accountability
- Preferable to have experience in running a contact centre
- Full training and support as part of your onboarding period
- A great team with enthusiastic peers to help and support you on your journey
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Company funded salary sacrifice technology vouchers
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.