Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a market leader in retail systems integrator. We are seeking 2 x Customer Service Executives (1st Line Helpdesk) to be the first point of contact for inbound customer queries. This is a customer service role but an interest in technology and providing impeccable service to the customers is key.
This is a working from home opportunity.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking company who value the professional and personal well being and development of their employees and offer excellent training and career progression.
- Answer incoming calls from our retail customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Following written guidance, scripts and procedures to manage issues through to resolution.
- Log calls accurately, in real time.
- Support the application support management team to continually improve the standard operating procedures and support best practices.
- Manage tickets through to resolution, ensuring all updates and relevant communications are recorded.
This role will ideally suit a candidate from a strong customer services background. This is a 24/7 customer services operation and therefore will involve working weekends and bank holidays on a rota pattern system. The core hours will be 0800 to 1600 or 1000 to 1800 Monday to Sunday and working 35 hours per week.
This is a full time permanent opportunity offering £18,000 to £24,000 depending on skills and experience plus very attractive benefits and career/personal development offered.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£24,000.00 per year