Customer Service Executive
£10- £11 per hour
Our client is a bespoke manufacturing company based in Kings Cross. We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to manage orders and maintain accuracy of open orders. The main responsibility will be to respond to customer queries within set KPI’s.
- Reporting and escalating issues
- Looking after our customers through better understanding of their wants and needs and building stronger relationships
- Covering other members of the team work when they are on holidays or sick
- Maximising sales despatch to hit weekly and monthly sales targets
- Data cleansing
- Work within agreed KPI’s
- Ensuring information about incidents are correctly recorded and maintained in accordance with service level agreements
This role is looking to start as soon as possible due to expansion within the company. It would ideally suit a candidate from a product industry of customer service rather than the service industry. This role pays a competitive salary that is negotiable depending on experience. Excellent benefits include incentives and bonuses.
If you are interested in the above role apply on-line.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.