Our client is a successful, global furniture retailer. The organisation provides high quality, traditional and modern furniture which is built to last. Due to recent continued business growth, we are recruiting a temporary to permanent Customer Service Advisor to work at head office in North West London. Main duties will include managing the customer service mailbox and deal with sales enquiries over the phone.
Within the Customer Support team, the role will help resolve client queries/issues in relation to products and ecommerce sales received either by telephone, email or other channels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming customer enquiries in relation to products or ecommerce sales
- Responsible for assigned customer service tickets
- Create orders and take payments over the telephone for replacement parts
- Where necessary liaise with other internal departments and third-party service providers
- Log and manage claims for damaged / missing items
- Maintain the customer database
- Initiate the process for ecommerce returns
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Zendesk experience preferred
- Excellent and precise communication skills
- Technical customer service experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge or interest in furniture would be an advantage
This is a fabulous temporary to permanent opportunity within a prestigious international organisation.
This position is offering an hourly rate of £10 and a permanent salary of up to £22,000 depending on skills and experience.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.