A successful global business is looking for a Customer Service Administrator (B2B) to work closely with the external sales team, providing customers with the highest level of customer service and support.
This role will be based in the Witney office for 4 days per week and 1 from home. You will work regularly with other members of UK team together with colleagues from international production centres.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming customer calls/e-mails/website LiveChat and provide support concerning orders, returns, shipments
- Work to resolve customer enquires promptly and accurately
- Support the external sales team, with quotes
- Receive and enter customer orders
- Verify information on items, shipping methods, and availability of products
- Contact customers to advise of shipment delays and information necessary to process orders
- Provide accurate pricing and delivery information
- Master the Sales & Distribution SAP transactions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Customer service experience ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with SAP, Salesforce CRM and MS Office tools preferable
- Customer focused with a proven ability to provide consistent high-quality support
- Must be able to communicate effectively
Salary & Benefits:
£25,000 to £30,000
Witney (office based with opportunity to work 1 day per week from home)
23 days holiday + bank holidays
Closed over the Christmas period
9am to 5.30pm
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our websitewww.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.