Our client a Retailer in the Art industry is seeking a Customer Service Administrator. The company operates successfully through a network of worldwide shops and online.
The successful candidate will work as an integral part of the customer service function and will help to provide a one stop shop for all enquiries relating to membership and products sales.
The role is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, with a half hour paid lunch break and offers a salary of £21,000 per annum. There is also the requirement to work a Saturday morning once a month, with additional pay to reflect these additional hours.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing first line enquiries across aspects of the business, including members, customers, prospects, and business contacts
- The team operate across all channels including telephone, post and digital channels (web, email, social media)
- Answering member enquiries, taking orders, and advising members about our services and art materials products
- Updating and maintain membership records, including updating and processing renewals
- To receive and collate member feedback to help improve services
Desired Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 + Years’ experience in telephone customer services
- Good conversational and written skills with a positive outlook
- Confident IT skills
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to use own initiative
- 28 days holiday (including Bank holidays) plus additional holidays earned for continued service & an extra day off for your birthday
- Enrolment to a contributory pension scheme (starts after 3 months)
- Discounts on art products
- Free company car park
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.