Our client a fundraising and engagement platform are looking for a Customer Services Manager to join the team at an exciting time in their journey to manage the sales pipeline and deliver exceptional customer support and account management to a range of current clients.
- Build strong working relationships with existing clients
- Provide 2nd line support to existing clients in relation to the platform, campaigns, compliance, and strategy.
- Oversee 1st line support to ensure SLAs are met and customer experience meets brand expectations.
- Manage the sales pipeline and convert inbound sales leads.
- Provide managed service to clients, including setting up and monitoring fundraising campaigns.
- Work with marketing team
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with key clients.
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation, closing and account expansion.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate software and participate in technical conversations.
Based in Maidenhead the role will require a combination of working from home and office. The salary is negotiable circa £35,000 plus benefits.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.