Our client, a successful and growing business based in SE London is seeking an experienced customer service candidate with experience of up-selling/cross selling. This is a varied role involving face to face customer contact as well as over the telephone. The overall purpose of the role is building relationships and providing a fantastic service.
In addition to providing day-to-day help to our customers, the Customer Sales Advisor will contribute to the overall cleanliness appearance and overall effectiveness of the operation and, in the absence of other management, may be required to take responsibility for other Store activities.
- Deal effectively with sales enquires from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing
- Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the store hits its target
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy store
- Will be required to lone work. In instances of lone working or in the Store Manager and Supervisors absence take key holder responsibility
- Ensure that the store 'bad debt’ is kept to a minimum. Implementing procedures and controls to recover any bad debt
Skills and Experience:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak clearly and demonstrate effective listening skills when communicating with customers face to face or over the phone
- Self discipline, working within guidelines and procedures whilst being attentive to detail
- Comfortable working in a small team environment and adapt to lone working
- Project confidence and knowledge of Company products and services on completion of the induction and probation period
This is a full time opportunity, working on a rota basis including weekends and is offering a salary of £19,731 + bonuses.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.