Our client a luxury Artisan Food business is seeking a Customer Care Manager to be responsible for all aspects of customer service and trading systems across brands.
Ideal candidates will have business to business customer service management experience in the Hospitality or Food sectors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Service; Creating a service culture within the team and wider business
- Planning; Monitoring daily to plan workforce and manage resource. Workforce Planning
- Operations; Weekly meeting with Trading Systems Manager
- Training; Reviewing weekly Quality framework. Reviewing weekly Zendesk performance report
- Team Leadership; Conducting fortnightly one-to-ones. Creation of induction & training, performance review, KPIs and disciplinary process & documentation
- KPIs & Reporting; Establishes team goals and KPIs for Sector Leads, Systems Trading Manager and Quality & Training Lead to deliver
Required Skills & Experience:
- An exceptional leader, with strong people and project management skills.
- Skilled in conflict resolution, direction setting and identify skills gaps in support operations team.
- Strong IT capabilities
- Experience in other customer facing (ideally a food business)
- Experience with EDI integrations and ideally CRM systems
- Well-versed in the hospitality industry
Salary & Benefits:
- £40-£45,000 annual salary according to experience
- 50% discount on products, plus other addition discount schemes
- 25 days holiday (with bank holidays on top)
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.