Customer Service Advisors required to join a disruptive, forward thinking energy company. This is a fabulous opportunity to join at an early stage and during rapid growth. Fast career progression will be available to candidates with previous experience and excellent customer service skills.
- Being the first point of contact for the customers via telephone,email and other communication channels.
- Taking ownership of customer queries and work items until they are resolved.
- Escalating issues where appropriate.
- Introduce and improve processes
- Handling billing and payment query's.
Desired personal attributes:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of smart meters.
- Numeracy skills
These are newly created positions due to plans for significant growth. Opportunities to grow and progress quickly within the business are realistic. The role will pay £21k per annum. Interviews available this week.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.