Our client is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries. This tech company based in San Francisco, with offices in London are growing rapidly. Due to this phenomenal growth, they are seeking a CRM System Analyst to join the team. Using Salesforce, the ideal candidate will manage the customer service technical infrastructure.
- Drive enhancements and solutions to continuously increase the effectiveness of the service team
- Works with department heads to plan and execute structural changes to achieve business objectives
- Optimizes customer service processes via automation and user interface improvements
- Uses system tools to ensure data quality input by customers, users, and bulk uploads integrations
- Administers connected phone, survey, and chat platforms
- Assists cross-functionally in integrating data from e-commerce and business platforms
Desired personal attributes:
- SFDC certifications
- Experience working with service or sales teams implementing Salesforce projects
- Generally experienced with IT networks and infrastructure
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile framework, aptitude with entire SDLC process
The role will pay £50k on a full-time, permanent basis. Standard hours of work are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday but flexibility to working with the US Head Office is required. Excellent benefits include equity in the business, 10% annual bonus, travel allowance, private healthcare, free lunches, mobile phone expenses and discounted memberships.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.