Islington- North London
£25000.00 - £27000.00k per annum
Our client is a well-known Luxury beverage supplier based in Islington (North London) are looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing accountancy team.
Reporting into the Credit Manager the senior credit controller will have the following duties:
- Management of multiple ledgers and key customers.
- Responsibility for resolving any escalated payment or billing queries.
- Month end reporting and monitoring of KPI's.
- Supporting the business with ad hoc issue resolution.
- Maintaining the systems - including VAT codes, payment terms, ledger comments.
- Action Credit alerts.
- Risk management.
- Process improvement.
- Training and development for junior members of the team.
The successful senior credit controller MUST have the following:
- Experience and proven trackrecordinB2B credit control
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Organised and efficient with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- IT literate especially in Excel
- Confident with a good manner on the telephone
- Able to prioritise own workload and cope well under pressure
- Appreciation and awareness of VAT legislation.
If you are interested in the above role apply on-line.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.