Our client, an incredibly successful luxury fashion brand is seeking an experienced Credit Controller on either a full-time or part-time basis for their London office. Initially, the role will be on a temporary basis with a view to becoming permanent. The hourly rate is £15.00 per hour plus holiday pay. The role offers flexibility, and the client will consider an element of hybrid working as well as full or part time hours.
This is a fantastic opportunity to implement new processes and procedures to improve the operation of the Sales Ledger function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the confidential invoice finance system
- Chase pro-forma and credit payments
- Manage Sales Ledger using Xero software
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Deal with enquiries relating to the Sales Ledger
Skills & Experience:
- Credit Control / Sales Ledger Experience essential
- Experience in the fashion industry essential
- Knowledge of Xero or similar accounting/bookkeeping software
- Experience of factoring or invoice discounting an advantage
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our websitewww.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications, and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.