We are recruiting a Complaints Handler (Repairs and Maintenance) for our client, part of a leading Construction Group with over 800 employees. The focus is on improving the living conditions of residents in the communities they serve.
You will become part of a culture which puts people at the core of everything they do, encouraging innovative thinking and always putting customer first.
Responsible for ensuring the effective and timely coordination of issue resolution relating to repairs & maintenance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring complaints are responded to within the agreed timescales
- Providing customers with clear, concise and appropriate responses to feedback they raise.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to resolve complaints.
- Liaising with the planning team to ensure follow-on works are scheduled.
- Communicating with customers about the content and progress of their complaint until resolution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Repairs & Maintenance
- Background in Housing Association, Property Services or local council Housing Repairs & Maintenance
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.