We are recruiting a Part Time Commercial Property Asset Manager, for our client, a successful UK based property company. Managing a portfolio of predominantly office buildings, we require a MRICS qualified Surveyor to work alongside board members, developing plans according to company objectives and changing opportunities.
The Head Office is based in London but candidates are invited from all locations. Flexible towards working days and hours the salary is £60,000 to £70,000 pro rata.
- Day to day management of the portfolio; liaison with tenants, maintenance and service charge issues, statutory matters, lease breaks and reviews.
- Assistance with acquisitions and disposals
- Evaluating the potential of each property; Preparing an asset management plan for Board approval
- Oversight of planning and development issues when projects are approved by the Board. The Company does not carry out developments, work is limited to drawing up designs and gaining approvals.
- Liaison with third party valuers
- Related finance functions
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.