Our client is a growing and ambitious organisation specialising in IT and Telecoms. Due to internal relocation, they are seeking a Commercial Director / General Manager to oversee day-to-day operations and seek out opportunities for expansion and growth.
- Develop strategic plans for optimised productivity
- Review and improve organisational effectiveness by developing processes and overseeing employees
- Produce an operating plan to deliver the objectives, including budgets, resources, recruitment, financing, quality, legal, accounting and company governance.
- Ensure there are processes in place to co-ordinate activity across company functions, suppliers and customers
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
Desired personal attributes:
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
This role has become vacant due to the previous incumbent relocation abroad and would ideally suit a candidate from the IT industry, preferably with knowledge of data storage. The role will pay around £80k - £120k base depending on experience with generous bonuses and commission opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.