Our client is a fast-growing energy company based in central London. Due to growth they are seeking a Collection Manager to work as part of the dept recovery team.
The Collections Manager will have end-to-end ownership over entire Collections life-cycle including pre-emptive factors, early warning signals and contact strategies. They will champion new capabilities and strategies and drive prioritisation and realisation, and actively drive key insight from Collections performance, trends and portfolio drivers into the wider business to support customer management decisions.
- To monitor inbound and outbound collections activities, ensuring that productivity is maximised, to meet the needs of our customers, and the business KPI’s and targets
- To contribute to the development and improvement of the Collections strategy in relation to domestic debt.
- Key metrics including recovery rates, cure rates and roll rates with respect to customer debt
- To monitor campaigns to identify when they are best to run and the optimum times to do so to ensure collections rates are maximized
- To ensure implementation of effective people management practices within the department, such as resource planning, training and development and compliance with policy and procedure.
Desired personal attributes:
- Experience of different technologies – CRM/Billing systems
- Strong relationship building skills, being able to co-ordinate the relevant parties to deliver on time
- You will be ambitious, driven and possess a hands-on approach to getting things done
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
This role has become vacant due to growth and would ideally suit a candidate from the energy industry. The role will pay £50k per annum.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.