We are seeking candidates with a passion for customer satisfaction to deal with clients both in the UK and internationally. Candidates with strong customer service skills in a trade environment would be ideal. However, applicants with transferable skills will also be considered.
Due to relocation we have both temporary and permanent opportunities in this company. The salary is £25,000 to £26,500 depending on experience.
Our client is a successful Design & Luxury Interiors company working to create unique, distinctive and inviting interiors. You will work as part of a small friendly Client Service team in a role offering both variety and responsibility.
- Ensure a positive and professional Client Service experience, making the Clients feel valued and supported irrespective of the size of the order
- Manage client enquiries and orders via phone, email or online
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Go the extra mile to resolve any problems
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships with clients
- Maintain accurate and up to date client records
- Learn about the existing collections and keep up to date with new products
- Recommend other products to the client via a gentle upsell
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Experience in a design, soft furnishings or interiors environment desirable
- Experience of dealing with export documentation desirable but not essential
- Ability to speak a second language desirable but not essential
- IT literate
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.