Our client a specialist in the education sector is seeking a COO to direct and oversee the operationalisation of the business strategy. You will be responsible for most operational functions including planning and service delivery, human resources, IT, legal, health and safety, customer services and facilities.
This is an outstanding opportunity for candidates with experience at senior level in a service delivery SME business. The successful candidate will become an integral part of a successful and growing business.
The salary package will be £80,000 to £95,000. Candidates need to be based in the Oxfordshire or Cotswold area.
- Drive forward the strategy of the business
- Manage the core team of 6 employees and 8 associates
- Create / maintain efficient operational processes for all areas of the business
- Oversee all service delivery
- Work in close collaboration with the Educational Director on the content of services delivered to educational establishments
- Drive excellence in service delivery at all levels of the organisation
- Drive the strategy and usage of the Online platforms
- Support the CFO on program costings / financial decisions
Required Skills & Experience:
- You will have a track record of achievement as a COO level (or equivalent)
- Experience in a service delivery organisation
- Experience in an SME business
- A passion for making a difference in an Small - Medium Enterprise company
- Delivery driven and able to manage a complex organisation with many moving parts
- Track record of showing strategic thinking and delivery
Please do not hesitate to contact Karen Londesborough at our Witney office if you would like to discuss this opportunity prior to application. Karen can be contacted on 01993 778541.
Do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.