Business Development Manager
With an OTE of £50k
Our Client are a Leading Media company based in North London they are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
The BDM role covers all the key objectives and requirements of a BDM role to achieve individual and team targets for the year. The BDM reports into the Sales Director and works closely with them to ensure that they hit sales targets and deliver results for the project they are working on. The role includes 1:1 sales coaching, performance management, sales reporting as well as sourcing potential new business avenues.
Key Tasks include:
- Achieve set individual revenue targets monthly, quarterly and annually
- Research and develop an in-depth knowledge of multiple industry subjects
- Create and organise a lead pool of new prospects for different projects
- Engage decision makers (typically CEOs, MDs or Division Heads) using email, phone, and face-to-face
- Objection handling and deal closing
- Continually generate ideas to improve the production process and help build the business unit
- Develop account management skills with a view to manage clients to ensure high customer satisfaction and develop repeat business with them on an ongoing basis in the future
They are looking for someone with:
- Proven track record of success in the BDM role across a variety of different projects and industry sectors.
- High level negotiation skills
- Sound planning and organisational ability
- Ability to think innovatively and constantly challenge – striving for commercial success at all times
- Polished written, telephone, and face-to-face communication skills
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm, and the ability to instil this in others
- Develop talent and where necessary confidently manage and tackle performance issues
- Positive, assertive and resilient
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Understanding of market forces within market sectors including public and private sector pressures and general political and economic implications
If you are interested in the above role apply on-line.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.