Anne Jagger Recruitment is recruiting for a Business Administrator on a permanent basis. Our client is a professional and reputable financial services business demonstrating their commitment to high performance through good people management and strong company culture.
The Business Administrator will report to the Head of Pension and Investment Administration and will be part of a highly effective team and will take an active part in the progression of the business as it enters the next stage of growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Application processing for all new business (ISA, Offshore and Collective schemes) for clients including transfers, surrenders, retirements, annuities, pension transfers and investment business including all client communications around these processes
- Set up client portfolios on dealing system (Pulse)
- Accurately record, update and respond to client and adviser queries whether via telephone, email or in writing. Facilitate good service delivery at all times
- To recognize potential instances of fraud and money laundering and, where agreed, report these instances to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- To assist the Compliance Officer in identifying, investigating and rectifying rule breaches relating and assist in fulfilling any associated reporting requirements
- Preparation of SIPP review sheet and drawdown review illustration when requested by Advisers as part of client meeting pack
- Maintaining and updating the Pension & Investment Administration procedures/manual
Skills and Experience:
- Willingness to undertake study
- Ability to manage own workload and work within a small team
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally Adviser Office, Volume, Imago and Pulse dealing system
- It would be preferable to hold a relevant qualification such as the CII FA1 or FA2
- A sound understanding of the operation and application of Pension administration
- There needs to be a good working knowledge of the concepts of HMRC rules and practice, and the wider regulatory obligations
- Experience within the Pensions Industry and especially with Money Purchase and SIPPs would be beneficial
- Private medical and dental plans
- Birthday giftcard
- Annual bonus based on company profits
- Offer of company shares
- Car parking costs paid by the company
- Company social events
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
This is a full time, office based position working 35 hours per week, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The annual basic salary for this position is between £25,000 to £28,000.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.