We are looking for an Administrator to join a successful North London based Insurance Brokers. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual seeking a career in the London Insurance industry.
As Broker Support you will provide administrative support to the existing broking team members, managing their renewal and new business workload for a mixed book of personal lines and commercial policies.
You will be exposed to a wide range of commercial and personal products and full support and ongoing training will be provided.
After time, you will have the opportunity to sit your CII exams (training and fees provided) and progress to the broking team.
- Prepare and disseminate quote and renewal documents to clients
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner, via phone, email or livechat
- Monitor customer queries on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Collect customer payments
- Able to deliver genuine, first-class service to our clients
- Time management and organisational skills
- Self motivated
- Competent IT skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Willingness to study for CII examinations
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £23,000 to £25,000
- Flexible working hours
- Generous starting salary
- Sponsorship for completion of Cert CII exams if suitable.
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical or cash in lieu
Candidates with experience in the insurance industry would be ideal but the role would also suit graduates looking for a career in the insurance industry. Candidates will receive full training and sponsorship support through professional qualifications.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.