Our client is a market leader within the music industry. This organisation creates and innovates products and services for DJ’s, Musicians, Clubs and the music community. The London Headquarters is growing rapidly and we are recruiting a remote, part-time bi-lingual Customer Support Coordinator. We are looking for candidates fluent in English and German to work 21 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Within the Customer Support team, the role will help resolve client queries/issues in relation to products and ecommerce sales received either by telephone, email or other channels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming customer enquiries in relation to products or ecommerce sales
- Responsible for assigned customer service tickets
- Following the internal procedure for customer service operations and meeting its service level goals
- Where necessary liaise with other internal departments and third-party service providers
- Identify customer queries which require a high level of technical expertise
- Initiate the process for ecommerce returns
Skills & Experience:
- Bi-lingual, fluent in English and German
- Experience using Zendesk or other relevant customer service systems
- Technical customer service experience is essential
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge or interest in DJing and music would be an advantage
- Additional languages would be an advantage
This is a fabulous opportunity for candidates with an interest in music and DJ's to join a prestigious international organisation. Fluent in English and German is essential. This is a temporary role initially, with a view to become permanent, paying a pro-rata salary of £26k.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.