Our client a multi branch self storage business is looking for an Assistant Manager to work at their Bracknell branch. The role of Assistant Manager is to work with the Store Manager to maximise the sales and profit targets. To ensure customers receive a consistently high level of service. Ensure overall effectiveness of the operation and, in the absence of the Store Manager take overall responsibility for the Store.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Manager in the running of the store, including providing financial figures and reporting information
- Deal effectively with sales enquiries from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing customers
- Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the store hits its target
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy store
- Take responsibility for the set up and control of store marketing tasks.
- Identify and communicate any development requirements of the CSA to the Store Manager
Proven experience in sales and customer service is essential. Experience in Self Storage is desirable but not essential.
Basic salary is £23,400 plus bonuses and benefits. Working hours will vary be on a rota basis of 7.30am to 4.30pm and 9am 6pm and include some weekend working.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.