Our client, a professional and expanding legal business are recruiting for a permanent Office Administration Assistant.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual to join their current outstanding support staff and the role will be based at their Witney offices. Previous legal experience is useful but not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be well organised, thorough and accurate
- Be able to work independently but also as part of a Team
- Be prepared to work flexibly within the office environment
- Be prepared to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and engage fully with all members of the office
Skills & Experience:
- Have an outstanding telephone manner and able to handle a large call volume
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Have a proven ability of working to deadlines
- Demonstrate good communication skills particularly with members of the public
- Be familiar with photocopying, scanning, electronic organisation of documents
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Understand how to conduct themselves within a professional office environment
- Have good personal professional presentation
Salary and Benefits:
- The position is offered on a Full-Time basis. Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5pm
- Salary according to experience
- 25 days holiday per annum plus normal bank holidays
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.