Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a leading global publishing business. We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to support the Accounts payable team in providing a first class service to their UK business by processing invoices and payments request and providing administrative support.
This position is a fixed term contract to start as soon as possible and due to end in December 2018.
This assignment will involve:
- Sort incoming UK Finance post on timely basis
- Open Accounts Payable post, prepare any invoices by batching, barcoding and scanning, then distributing accordingly
- Sort emails into queries and upload to documents
- Keep stats log for Accounts Payable team up to date
- Enter payment requests to suppliers
- Distribute invoices to employees for coding in timely manner
- Scan & Index vendor correspondence
- File Accounts Payable documents, and maintain UK Finance archives accurately
The ideal candidate will have a great attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines, good communicator and a team player.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.