Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a leading award winning local manufacturer to recruit a permanent Accounts Assistant.
We are seeking a professional individual to join a busy accounts team to assist the Finance Manager with day to day tasks to ensure the management accounts are produced accurately and and delivered on time.
- Posting cash receipts and cheques
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Intercompany invoicing and receipts with the Germany based office
- Entering fixed assets into an in-house accounts package
- Assisting with Accounts Payable, coding invoices, preparing payments etc
- Reviewing Employee Expenses, ensure coded correctly, correct VAT, receipts obtained etc
- Assist credit control when required
Key Skills and Competencies:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience working in a financial environment (ideally within the manufacturing sector)
- AAT Level 4 qualification or equivalent desirable
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
This position is offering a basic salary of between £20,000 to £23,000 per annum which is dependent on skills and experience. Working hours are 9.00am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch break Monday to Thursday and 9am - 4.30pm with 30 minutes lunch break on Friday.
The company also offer a company bonus, attractive company benefits and a great working environment.
*Due to the client’s rural location, your own transport will be essential.*
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.