Our client is looking for a permanent Accounts Assistant to join a small and friendly team and business, based in Witney.
Previous accounts administration experience with excellent attention to detail is essential, as is all round competent MS Office and accounts systems knowledge and experience.
- Assist with Purchase Ledger: processing supplier invoices, order acknowledgements, goods received notes and associated matching.
- Staff expenses: checking and processing.
- Assist with month end procedures: closing ledgers, running reports, processing journal entries, reconciliations.
- Assist with monthly payroll, maintenance of holidays and other HR records.
- Effective communications, attention to detail, organised and able to prioritise.
- Previous experience in similar role
- Good IT Skills: Excel, Outlook and Accounting Software
Full and part time hours will be considered for this role - minimum of 30 hours and maximum of 37 hours. Offering a salary of £25,000 to £28,000 depending on skills and experience (pro rated for part time hours).
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.