We are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for our client a global construction company with UK offices based in Kensington. Initially temporary the role will quickly become permanent.
You will work as part of the finance team, on projects and all types of financial, transactional and administrative tasks, ensuring proper controls through finance processes.
- Purchase order administration
- Data entry on Sage 200
- Purchase ledger tasks including verification of payment certificates and other documentation
- Preparing and administering data controls
- Assisting in data collation and other audit preparations as necessary
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good working knowledge of Sage
- Excellent PC skills including, MSWord, Excel & Powerpoint
- A general understanding of finance transactions and processes
- Previous experience of working within the construction industry desirable
- Experience of using Sage 200 Professional Accounting software desirable
Candidates must be able to start immediately on a temporary basis.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.