Our client is an established publishing organisation based in Finchley Central. We are seeking a full-time, permanent bookkeeper / accounts support assistant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of finances, mainly involving the management of various accounts, payments and cost allocations.
- Weekly and monthly inbound payment allocation, reconciliation across the companies and its Foundations
- Preparation of sales invoices where necessary
- Accurate and timely cost allocation
- Managing a weekly outbound payment schedule for suppliers
- Ensuring tax forms are accurate and up to date where needed
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce
- Management of various accounts, finance systems and tools (e.g., Stripe, Revolut, Docusign, Blackthorn)
- Configuring accounts, and overseeing app integration with Salesforce as and when needed
It is essential candidates have working knowledge of Salesforce and Excel. This is a full-time, permanent role based 100% in the office, paying £24k depending on experience with a start date as soon as possible.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.