Our client a specialist accountancy practise based in Camden Town is seeking a Junior Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. We are seeking candidates who are currently studying for AAT or ACCA.
Responsibility would be to maintain accurate bookkeeping of a portfolio of clients. The role includes a variety of bookkeeping, accounting and business management duties. You will be working with live day-to-day financial data, preparing royalty and merchandising sales analysis.
These are full-time positions and would suit candidates looking to progress and advance their accountancy career in a specialist and interesting sector.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Processing purchase invoices, posting on Xero
- Processing payments to the suppliers
- Chasing suppliers for missing invoices
- Analysing cash receipts on excel spreadsheet
- Experience of double entry including accruals & prepayments, accrued & deferred income, bank reconciliations
- Working knowledge of Xero
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and methodical
- Good communication skills both written and oral
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our websitewww.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.