Our client is a well-established publishing organisation specialising in the medical science industry. We are seeking a full-time, permanent accounts administrator to be responsible for the day-to-day finances and bank account management. The role has various responsibilities around systems and process management. Working knowledge of Salesforce is essential.
- Weekly and monthly reconciliation management including bank transfer payments, cheques and credit card reconciliations.
- Allocating all incoming payments.
- Preparing sales invoices where necessary.
- Manage other bank accounts, finance systems and tools such as Stripe, Revolut and Docusign.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce
- Manage tax forms and cost tracker where needed
- Run a weekly payment schedule for supplier payments.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Finchley Central paying £25k. Standard office hours starting on October 4th but ideally earlier.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.