Our client a national charity is seeking an Accounts & Administration Manager. Based in the Witney regional office and working as part of a small team , you will report directly to the CEO.
This is a temp to perm position offering a salary of up to £35,000. Responsible for the accounts and admin function, this is a great opportunity to work as part of a friendly team. The charity was founded in 2010 to provide support to the families and dependants of servicemen and women.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the charities administration & finances;
- Oversee purchase and sales ledger functions using Xero accounting software
- Manage our relationship with key financial partners
- Manage charities’ bank accounts
- Work with HR Manager to process monthly payroll
- Produce monthly/quarterly reports, annual accounts, VAT returns, PAYE & DOE’s and any future returns
- Develop financial well-being for the charity by providing financial projections
- Support the CEO in managing the charities cashflow and any other financial reports
- Oversee the financial elements of contractual relationships with Third Party Contractors and partners
- Manage all accounting and administration staff employed by the charity
- Responsible for making sure the HO and administration for the whole charity runs smoothly
Required Skills & Experience:
- AAT qualified or Trained management accountant.
- Experience of working with a close-knit team preferably in a small company
- MUST have experience of the Xero accounting system
- Organised, self-motivated, attention to detail and ability to be flexible.
- Confidence in dealing with a variety of different stakeholders
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Lad is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.