Our client a successful construction and property business based in North East London is recruiting an experienced Accountant. Offering a salary of £36,000 to £40,000 plus benefits we are looking for candidates with experience of running a busy accounts department. Construction experience is desirable but not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily bookkeeping including sales and purchase Ledger
- Overseeing credit control
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Preparing & filing monthly VAT Returns
- Preparing & filing monthly CIS Returns
- Overseeing credit card & expenses reconciliations
- Liaising with external Accountants
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experienced and highly organised – minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Experience of accounting software, ideally Xero
- Discrete and aware of the sensitivity of financial information
- Experience in construction or property industry desirable but not essential
- 28 days of holiday per year
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Regular reviews
- Referral scheme
- Personal and professional development training opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business