Our client an accountancy practise specialising in Leisure & Entertainment is seeking an Accountant to manage their SME business.
This is a great opportunity to join a business with a very interesting client portfolio. An office based role the salary is £45 -50,000.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review and finalisation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of business and personal tax computations
- Completion of personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparation of management accounts and cashflows
- Planning of workflow
- Reporting to partners on job progress and financial targets
- Supervision and training of junior staff members and assisting in technical issues
- Planning and implementation of technical changes to accounts
- Excellent technical knowledge of current auditing and accounting standards
- Tax knowledge across the spectrum – personal, corporate and capital gains tax
- Organised and methodical and have good attention to detail
- Experienced in using CCH, Xero and other software packages
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- The ability to follow instructions and prioritise workload but be capable of managing a portfolio independently
- The ability to use own initiative and find solutions to problems
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel)
Good inter-personal skills For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our websitewww.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.